Anchor is an expanding Mechanical & Electrical Engineering company working throughout the South of England, South Wales and the Midlands.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Mechanical/Combustion Engineer to provide general mechanical/HVAC/building services maintenance support on all commercial buildings and plant, working from our Midlands Office (Worcester).
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Uniform and personal protection equipment along with the right tools to ensure safety in the working environment
- Training and career development opportunities within the Worcester team and the wider business, as well as support from a large regional team of in-house technical specialists.
- The delivery of all mechanical maintenance and corrective works across a portfolio of buildings
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections
- Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls from the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing.
- The ideal candidate will have the relevant C&G, BTEC Level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ Level 3 in a mechanical discipline and/or current GasSafe Accreditation.
- The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
- Good all-round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of basic risk assessment processes and working safely
- 5 years industry experience
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Practical problem solver
- Customer facing skill
- Ability to work to procedures in detail
- Good communication skills
- High motivation and discipline
Please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helena on 01962 844488
If you would like to know more information about Anchor Maintenance then click here.