Due to continued expansion, Anchor has an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join our Midlands office (Worcester).
We offer competitive pay (depending on experience), a company vehicle and regular overtime.
The role involves electrical installation work on commercial sites ranging from schools to railway infrastructure sites. While the majority of work will be within travelling distance of our Midlands Office, some occasional work away from home may be required.
The ideal candidate would be a well presented time-served Electrician with experience in electrical installation works both in a team and on their own, and should preferably have experience of the following:
- Installation of containment including metal trunking, conduit and tray
- Wiring of all types
- Fault finding
They should be a practical problem solver, be able to work on own initiative, be able to work to detailed drawings and designs, have good communication skills and be highly motivated and disciplined.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ practical experience in Electrical Installation contracting
- NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds 2360 parts 1 & 2 in Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition BS7671 and amendments
- C&G 2394/5 Inspection & Test
Please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helena on 01962 844488
If you would like to know more information about Anchor Maintenance then click here.